We are currently going through tough times. But you can rest assured that we are doing our utmost to ensure that you enjoy a wonderful and relaxing holiday here with us at the Apart Bella Nova in Mathon/Ischgl.
We adhere to the highest health and hygiene standards – guaranteeing comfort and relaxation as well as safety for each and every guest.
We work with great dedication to ensure your health and safety because this is a top priority for us. Please follow the regulations here at the building, in the resort and in the Silvretta Arena Ischgl/Samnaun and take personal responsibility – it is in all our interests to do so. Together Covid-19 will not stand a chance.
At present, you can book your winter holiday for 2020/21 with peace of mind. Don’t let anything take away your anticipation of your skiing holiday here with us at the Apart Bella Nova.
We adopt a positive attitude and are looking forward to a wonderful winter – together with you, our lovely guests and friends.
The Kleinheinz family
We are a small, family-run apartment house in Ischgl-Mathon and have holiday apartments, double rooms and three-bed rooms.
What you need to know about the winter season 2020/21…
- Contactless sanitiser dispensers are available at the entrances to our building.
- Contact surfaces such as door handles, light switches and remote controls are disinfected more frequently. .
Disinfecting agent certificate
- All laundry is washed thoroughly.
- Individual arrival by car is no problem and we have enough parking spaces. direkt vor unserem Haus
- On request, we can organise ski passes for you in advance.
- Please maintain a social distance of 1 metre from others outside your group when inside the building.
Given the unprecedented circumstances taking place across the world at present, we have adapted our terms of cancellation for the winter season 2020/21. Please note that cancellations can only be accepted in writing (paper or digital by email).
- Direct bookings can be rebooked free-of-charge up to 30 days before your planned arrival date for the winter season 2021/22. We will retain your deposit and credit this against your next stay here with us at the Apart Bella Nova.
- In the event of a cancellation between 330 and 7 days before the arrival date, we will charge 70% of the total package price.
- In the event of a cancellation during the last 7 days before the planned arrival date, we will charge 90% of the total package price as a cancellation fee.
- In the event of a no-show or early departure, we will charge the full cost of the booked package.
If there is an upsurge in infections (second wave of SARS-Cov-2) and the regained travel freedoms are lost again and new restrictions imposed (arrival not possible due to closure of borders, ski resort closed, region in quarantine) and we are unable to provide our service for any of these reasons, no cancellation fees will be charged. We will retain your deposit payment and credit this against your next stay here with us at the Apart Bella Nova.
We recommend taking out travel insurance. More information can be found here: https://www.europaeische.at/service/reisemagazin/artikel/information-zum-neuartigen-coronavirus-covid-19-und-zur-stornoversicherung/
Approx. 500 ha of ski pistes will be prepared in the Ischgl/Samnaun ski resort every day to ensure sufficient social distancing. This corresponds to an area of over 700 football pitches. The mountain railway companies in Paznaun and Samnaun offer a comprehensive package of measures in the ski resorts in addition to the current legal regulations to enable relaxing and wonderful days of skiing:
By the way: Sars-CoV-2 antibodies have already been identified in 42.4 % of the local population in Ischgl …